All you need to know about machining copper based alloys!
When machining finished metal parts there are a lot of materials to choose from. Depending on the selected material, different things have to be considered.
Our «guidelines for machining copper based alloys» aims to give you a general insight into the world of machining with a special focus on machining copper based alloys.
- Why is there a need for standards?
- Fitting system according to standard shaft and bore
- Significance for copper based alloys
- 6 types of form tolerance
- 8 types of position tolerance
- Machining AMPCO® and AMPCOLOY®