Learn about injection molding and why it is impossible to imagine the process without aluminum bronze.
The roots of plastic injection molding go back to the mid-18th century. Since then, the process has had multiple innovations making it even more effective. The use of copper alloys is no exception since they can reduce cycle time and increase productivity.
This paper aims to explain the plastic injection molding process and highlight aluminum bronze's unmatched advantages in the plastic processing industry.
- What is injection molding & Process explained
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Guide on which plastic to use
- Use of copper-based alloys in injection molding
- Use Cases® of AMPCOLOY in action